The LCS 150 is a versatile laser cutting system conceived for micro-machining applications, such as cutting, drilling or grooving for a variety of industrial sectors. Different laser sources are available for this machine, allowing up to 200 W.
The machine uses linear X- and Y-motor axes in a cross table and the work piece is fixed on a M6-thread table. An optional B rotary axis can be mounted on the table allowing positioning the work piece with a different rotation angle.
The state-of-the-art CNC machine system includes a high-power green or infrared laser, a compact high-pressure water pump with an ultra-pure water unit, a touch-screen control panel and a vision system with motorized zoom.
Hard materials: Polycrystalline CBN (PcBN), polycrystalline diamonds (PCD), monocrystalline diamonds (MCD), chemical-vapor-deposition (CVD) diamonds, natural diamond (ND), tungsten carbide (WC)
Metals: Stainless steel, Durnico, CuBe, copper, brass, aluminum, shape-memory alloys (Nitinol), titanium, nickel, super alloys etc.
Ceramic: Zirconia (ZrO2), LTCC (low-temperature co-fired ceramic), Aluminum-nitride (AlN), Aluminum-oxide (Al2O3)
3-axis machine: 2D cutting, drilling, slicing, grooving, engraving
- Sharp and Smooth
- Cylindrical beam resulting in parallel kerfs (no V-shape)
- Smooth cutting surfaces and sharp edges (Ra as low as 0.15 μm)
- Virtually no heat impact thanks to water jet cooling capability
- Fast and Accurate
- Cutting of 1.6 mm PCD and cemented carbide in 5 mm/ min. No limit in thickness.
- High mechanical precision with a tolerance of less than +/- 5 μm
- Very small kerf width (down to 30 μm)
- Clean and Easy
- Clean surfaces and no depositions
- No or very little post treatment required
- No focus control necessary due to long working distance
|Working volume||mm (W x D x H)||150 x 150 x 100|
|Number of axes||2-, 3- or 4-axis|
|Laser Type|| Diode pumped solid state Nd:
|Dimensions machine||mm (W x D x H)||1050 x 800 x 1870|
|Dimensions cabinet||mm (Wx D x H)||700 x 2300 x 1600|