The Laser MicroJet® Integration Package (LMJ-iP) principally consists of three main components; the laser source, the water pump containing the water treatment, and the optical head with camera, supplied for customer integration.
Depending on the application, various laser sources are available, which are all fiber-coupled. The water treatment unit is for de-ionizing and degassing the water, so that only standard tap water is required.
The optical head comprises several modules; delivered as an integrated system, including the motorized laser light-beam focusing unit, the water jet coupling unit and camera housing. Available cutting nozzle sizes range from 30-100µm.
- Integration into production facilities from other suppliers/ technologies
- Wide range of applications in numerous industries
- LMJ Quality
- Proven, proprietary technology
- Cold, clean and consistent laser
- High precision and speed
- Lower manufacturing costs per unit
- Increased yield
- Low cost-of-ownership solution
|Laser type||Diode pumped solid state Nd:YAG, pulsed|
|Average power||W||50, 100 or 200|
|Optical fibre||µm||100, 150 or 200|
|Water pump/ water treatment||Various models|
|Optical head||Standard/ Compact (with slimmer coupling unit)|