The LCS 300 is Synova’s workhorse and most sold machine. This laser cutting system has a working area of 300 x 300 mm and enables high-precision machining of almost all metals, super-hard materials and ceramic for the watch, medical and tool making industry as well as precision mechanics.
The machine uses linear X- and Y-motor axes and the work piece is fixed on a M6-thread table. An optional B rotary axis can be mounted on the table allowing to position the work piece with a different rotation angle.
The state-of-the-art CNC machine system includes a high-power green or infrared laser, a compact high-pressure water pump with an ultra-pure water unit, a touch-screen control panel and a vision system with motorized zoom.
Hard materials: Polycrystalline CBN (PcBN), polycrystalline diamonds (PCD), monocrystalline diamonds (MCD), chemical-vapor-deposition (CVD) diamonds, natural diamond (ND), tungsten carbide (WC)
Metals: Stainless steel, Durnico, CuBe, copper, brass, aluminum, shape-memory alloys (Nitinol), titanium, nickel, super alloys etc.
Ceramic: Zirconia (ZrO2), LTCC (low-temperature co-fired ceramic), Aluminum-nitride (AlN), Aluminum-oxide (Al2O3)
2-axis machine: 2D cutting, drilling, slicing, grooving, engraving
- Sharp and Smooth
- Cylindrical beam resulting in parallel kerfs (no V-shape)
- Smooth cutting surfaces and sharp edges (Ra as low as 0.15 μm)
- Virtually no heat impact thanks to water jet cooling capability
- Fast and Accurate
- Finnish cutting of 1.6 mm PCD and cemented carbide in 5 mm/min. No limit in thickness.
- High mechanical precision with a tolerance of less than +/- 3 μm
- Very small kerf width (down to 30 μm)
- Clean and Easy
- Clean surfaces and no depositions
- No or very little post treatment required
- No focus control necessary due to long working distance
|Working volume||mm (W x D x H)||300 x 300 x 100|
|Number of axes||2-, 3- or 4-axis|
|Laser Type|| Diode pumped solid state Nd:
|Dimensions machine||mm (W x D x H)||1165 x 950 x 1920|
|Dimensions cabinet||mm (W x D x H)||700 x 2300 x 1600|