The LDGS 300A is a fully automatic laser dicing and edge grinding system. It is suitable for dicing, edge-grinding, drilling and slotting of wafers. It provides excellent capabilities for the removal of micro-cracks on the wafer edge, improving at the same time the fracture strength.
LMJ machines are able to perform multi-directional 2D-cutting providing engineers with the capability to create new chip shapes spanning T-cuts and circular designs with the same quality as standard die patterns.
Different laser sources (Green, UV, IR) can be integrated into LMJ systems to tackle future applications.
Synova’s LMJ systems are low-cost-of-ownership tools that demand very few consumables and no tool wear. The high-throughput capability especially for thin wafers combined with its nearly damage-free technology (no HAZ, chipping, no micro-cracks, no burrs, no deposition) allows customers to realize cost benefits by increasing yield.
Silicon (Si), gallium arsenide (GaAs), silicon carbide (SiC), low-K materials and coated materials such as Epoxy molded compound wafers
Multi-directional 2D-cutting, grooving, dicing, edge grinding
- Smooth and Gentle
- Smooth edges
- High wafer fracture strength and less risk of breakage
- Virtually no heat impact thanks to water jet cooling capability
- Fast and Accurate
- Cutting speed of up to 200 mm/s for thin wafers (< 50 µm)
- High precision with a tolerance of +/- 3 μm
- Very small kerf width (down to 30 μm)
- Clean and Easy
- Clean surfaces and no depositions
- No or very little post treatment required
- No focus control necessary due to long working distance
|Version||LDGS 300 A|
|Working volume||mm (W x D)||300 x 300|
|Number of axes||2-axis|
|Laser Type|| Diode pumped solid state Nd:
|Dimensions machine||mm (W x D x H)||2260 x 1800 x 2350|